We need an experienced HR Analyst/ Consultant
We support our clients’ organizations in achieving excellence through implementing solutions that transform how they organize, develop capabilities, deploy leading technology, and deliver a leading employee experience. Keeping the employee in mind, all our services cater to improving an organization’s productivity through their human capital asset. The client issues we work with range from the need for a comprehensive HR strategy to determining the need for new and enabling technologies, to streamlining HR operations and transforming the way HR is delivered.
As an HR Analyst, you’ll be part of a team that is responsible for SuccessFactors system configuration (customer side). you’ll also take the lead in some of the system modules and be responsible for enhancements and new implementations.
- To deliver a professional, telephone / chat / case based, HR service to the employees, manage escalations and understand the root cause of why the escalations happen and try to address them
- Delivering the highest standards of service in every customer interaction, ensuring an accurate, efficient resolution is provided to each query, through effective use of knowledge, processes and technology
- Work closly with other groups within the company and apply insights to make complex and strategic decisions
- Providing support to HR professionals who need to access HR and TA data (e.g. Access administration, Query development and trouble-shooting
- Perform data analysis with a maniacal focus on generating actionable insights
Sourcing and formatting of HR data from various HR databases
- Preparation and presentation of regular and ad-hoc workforce reports incorporating key metrics such as headcount, hiring, attrition plus focus areas such as diversity, Referrals, etc. to support strategic initiatives of the global team using Excel and PowerPoint
Ideally 5 — 10 years experience as HR in the same or a similar role.
Required Skill set
- Being responsive and communicate accurately.
- Demonstrate high level of accountability & ownership
- Be proactive, planned and organized in your work approach to deliver without reminders.
- Be flexible & fungible - willing to take up newer projects, additional role & responsibilities
- Collaborate & be a team player –extend best in class support, provide resolution and support to colleagues, business stakeholders and candidates.
- Demonstrate effective conflict management skills to ensure win-win for everyone
- Proficient with Excel & Power point. Ability to create automated dashboards etc.
- Hands on experience with BI Tools, Tableau and other reporting tools will be an added advantage
- Prior experience in HR Reporting or Talent Acquisition is a must
- At least 3 years of prior experience of team management is required
- Should be able to manage large data points and identify the call outs / opportunity area and share recommendations
- Ability to handle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Full time (remote)- Trivandrum, Bangalore